The company was founded in 1968 by A. Perdikis.
In 1981 Kostas Papageorgiou takes over the administration.
In 1987 the company starts to trade in wholesale. For the next 24 years the company provides to the customers fully featured services in conjunction with the achievement of recognition as a factor of distribution and advice in the agricultural field.
In 2004 the company was inherited by the remaining family members appointing Panagiotis Papageorgiou as C.O.
In 2015 the company is converted to S.A. and is upgrated in new modern facilities spanning an area of 1200 m2 sheltered space and 2500 m2 outdoor space whilst it goes through modernization in the technology and infrastructure.
In 2017 the network of retails is upgraded and expanded.